Rocking Toddler Sleep Together
The all-in-one guide to help your toddler learn to sleep independently
An in-depth downloadable guide to help your toddler sleep better & longer; including step-by-step gentle training tools, example schedules & routines, plus lots of troubleshooting guidance for common sleep issues in babies ages 18 months - 3 years old.
Toddler [Lack of] Sleep Blues?
Perfect toddler sleep doesn’t exist, but we can get pretty darn close with the right tools + lots of confidence in our little humans!
Let’s be honest, the toddler phase can be totally frustrating and confusing because suddenly, our babies have turned into little people with LOTS of thoughts, feelings, opinions, and emotions. It’s easy to feel overwhelmed when your toddler decides they're not interested in this whole "sleeping alone all night" thing. Welcome to toddlerhood...
- a brand new parent who is tired and frustrated AF looking for some guidance...
- a parent who had an amazing sleeper that’s all of a sudden changing things up
- a parent with a toddler who generally sleeps well, but has a habit to break *goodbye paci*
- a seasoned parent with awesome older sibling sleepers who’s now like WTF is happening?!
- any parent who simply wants to help their toddler become a healthy, independent sleeper
This all-in guide walks you step-by-step through how to get your child to sleep independently, broken into detailed portions that answer ALL your toddler sleep questions, and then some!
Just remember: you’re not alone and help is available! Healthy sleep creates well-adjusted, well-developed, happy kids, and my Rocking Toddler Sleep Together guide takes the guesswork out so you can feel confident in tackling the toddler sleep hurdle, no matter where you are in the process.
This download is the
if you want to:
- Learn the basics of healthy sleep that remain important into childhood and beyond.
- Gain specific tools to get your child to sleep independently (fall & get back to sleep on their own in their own space).
- Understand how to communicate with your toddler during the sleep training process to limit tears and get results.
- View example routines and schedules that transition you from infant naps to toddler quiet hour
- Have a concrete troubleshooting resource to refer back to as various sleep issues like early wakings and nap strikes pop up.
Your secret weapon for toddler sleep
8 easy-to-digest sections with real-life takeaways you can use right now
Each section contains specific, practical education and instruction, simple visuals you can screenshot to save on your phone, and a key-takeaways roundup at the end of each section to remind you of the most important points! Dive into a sneak peek of everything I cover in my baby sleep 101 guide:
Part 1: Sleep Needs
Part 2: Sleep Tips
Part 3: Toddler Needs
Part 4: Routines
Part 5: Sleep Goals
Part 6: Sleep Training
Part 7: The Day Guide
Part 8: Troubleshooting & Success Tips
Let's Talk Success, Baby!
Amazing work!!! Totally recommend. Aubrie guided our family to learn how to move from the kids needing our physical presence to fall asleep (our hand or sleeping in the bed with them!) to do it completely independently. That was sure a huge improvement for the physical and mental health of all members of our family.
Dr. Aubrie is WONDERFUL! She knew exactly how to support my family during a big transition in our lives; welcoming a new baby and moving our toddler into a new room and new crib. We were challenged with our toddler waking early and confused about how to transition him into a new room. We questioned if we should put him in a big bed or keep him in the crib. Dr. Aubrie directed us with confident advice that gave our family hope and peace of mind. Her advice worked, and now our house is sleeping in past 6 AM Thank you so much!
Dr. Aubrie is amazing! She made me feel extremely supported and created the perfect plan for my daughter. Sleep training made me very nervous, but I am SO glad I trusted Dr. Aubrie. She truly knows exactly what she is doing. We are 5 days in and my daughter is sleeping all night, putting herself to sleep, and even putting herself back to sleep after short naps! AMAZING! If you’re thinking about it...DO IT! Dr. Aubrie will prepare and support you!!
Why wait when this toddler sleep guide sets you up with:
- Responsive tactics that help your toddler gain independent sleep skills & healthy sleep habits that last a lifetime.
- Comprehensive info that covers ideal behaviors, plus tons of troubleshooting guidance.
- Lifetime access to convenient digital content you can read at your own pace.
- Easy-to-digest info that's practical and can be used right away.
- Expert product recommendations that assist you in achieving your toddler's sleep goals.
What else ya got?
Check out my other sleep offerings!
Is your baby younger than 18 months old? Want to receive 1-on-1 customized guidance? Book my email support package! Click to learn about my other options.