Why wait for a sleep issue to pop up?
All parents dealing with baby sleep issues can feel overwhelmed at some point - and that’s completely normal. But there IS actually a lot you can do to move your baby’s sleep in the right direction to make your life easier and their health & development better. Why wait for sleep to become a problem when you can arm yourself with valuable information that takes the guesswork out of the equation and helps your baby start out. on the right foot?
What's included in this 2-in-1 Ultimate Baby Sleep Course Bundle?
- My 0-3 Months Newborn Sleep Foundations Course - no-cry, gentle guidance that teaches the basics of baby sleep and helps you understand your baby’s needs while creating healthy sleep habits that lay the foundation for awesome sleep before your baby transitions out of the infant phase.
- My 4-18 Months Baby Sleep Training Course - step-by-step sleep training guidance for helping your baby learn to sleep independently in their own sleep space, falling asleep & getting BACK to sleep on their own, plus tools to handle changing sleep patterns, regressions, and more.
This course bundle will teach you everything you need to know about newborn sleep to lay the foundation of great habits before your baby shifts from two stages of sleep to four stages (this is where the common four-month sleep regression can often occur). Then, guides you through age-appropriate sleep tools & troubleshooting to make sure you never feel alone in your sleep journey!
Healthy sleep creates well-adjusted, well-developed, happy babies and my First 18-Months Course Bundle will help you take on baby sleep like nobody's business.
Bundle & SAVE!
This Course Bundle
is a $148 Value
- You'll get specific guidance for mastering baby sleep from 0-18 months old
- Learn important basics of newborn sleep to lay a healthy foundation
- Gain specific tools & tips to create healthy sleep habits before being able to sleep train at 4 months
- Get access to my proprietary "Baby Sleep Dr. Method" of sleep training which is a 14-day gradual process to success
- Access in-depth nap training flow charts for mastering nap time
- View ideal schedules, routines, goals, and transitions by age
- Have a concrete troubleshooting resource to refer back to as various age-related sleep issues and developmental milestones pop up
Your secret weapon for baby sleep success
Part 1: Sleep Needs
Part 2: Sleep Tips
Part 3: Routines
Part 4: Sleep Goals (First 3 Months)
Part 5: A Night Guide (First 3 Months)
Part 6: A Day Guide (First 3 Months)
Part 7: Sleep Training Plans (4-18M)
Part 8: Nap Training (4-18M)
Part 9: Success Tips + Troubleshooting
Let's Talk Success, Baby!
This guide was life changing for our family! As a first time mom, you think that your newborn will just sleep all the time and go down easily. Well, that wasn’t the case for us. This guide gave us insight to a healthy sleep routine for our daughter and she has been so much happier ever since. Highly recommend!
- Kristina F.
After struggling to get our little one to sleep between 6-8w without our help, I was desperate to find information on sleep methods safe for a newborn. I’m so glad I found the Newborn Sleep Guide from Dr. Aubrie as it has truly helped us turn a corner in less than 1 week! The guide has provided us with useful information and methods to help us all get more sleep and has allowed us to start implementing healthy sleep habits early on. Our daughter is now put down awake and is able to put herself to sleep at 9wo. I would definitely recommend!
- Chanelle H.
I would like to start off by saying how grateful I am to have found Dr. Aubrie and her amazing Newborn & Infant Sleep Guide! As a new mother I was completely lost on what to do once I brought my baby boy home from the hospital, as I have never even heard what a “wake window” was! Her sleep guide not only walked me through what I needed to do, but it also explained to me why I am doing what she is recommending. It gave great guidance on the amount of sleep my baby needs, wake windows, sleepy cues, sleep schedules, naps, and night sleep. It also gave me the tools I needed to promote healthy sleeping habits for when it came time to sleep train. I am proud to say that my baby slept through the night at 13 weeks and started connecting long naps around 14 weeks (don't give up, it will happen)! I will definitely be recommending Dr. Aubrie to everyone I know that is having a baby or combating sleeping issues.
- Brianna H.
Why wait when this course bundle sets you up with:
- Responsive tactics that can help your newborn learn valuable sleep skills
- Comprehensive, step-by-step sleep training tools that help you completely master baby sleep success
- Lifetime access to convenient digital content you can read at your own pace
- Easy-to-digest info that's practical and can be used right away & works better the more consistent you are over time!
- Expert product recommendations that assist you in achieving your baby sleep goals