Mastering Baby Sleep 101
The everything-you-need guide to teaching your baby to sleep independently
An in-depth downloadable guide to help your baby sleep better & longer; including step-by-step gentle sleep training tools, example schedules & routines, plus lots of troubleshooting guidance for common sleep issues in babies ages 4-18 months
Tired of losing sleep?
Perfect baby sleep doesn’t exist, but having the right tools + lots of practice adds up to BIG wins and essential rest.
Let’s be honest, the early infancy and baby phase can be totally frustrating and confusing because sleep is constantly evolving. It’s easy to feel overwhelmed when your baby decides to switch up their routine just as you felt you had things under control. We’ve all been there. Welcome to baby sleep...
- a brand new parent who is tired and frustrated AF looking for some guidance...
- a parent who had an amazing sleeper that’s all of a sudden up all night
- a parent with a baby who sleeps well, but has a habit to break *goodbye paci*
- a seasoned parent with awesome older sibling sleepers who’s now like WTF is happening?!
- any parent who simply wants to help their baby become a healthy, independent sleeper
This all-in guide walks you step-by-step through how to get your child to sleep independently, broken down into digestible portions & visuals that take the *OMG this is overwhelming* out of the equation… because we’re all tired & time-deprived.
Just remember: you’re not alone and help is available! Healthy sleep creates well-adjusted, well-developed, happy babies, and my baby sleep 101 guide takes the guesswork out so you can feel confident in tackling the baby sleep hurdle, no matter where you are in the process.
This download is the
if you want to:
- Learn the basics of baby sleep that remain important into toddlerhood.
- Gain specific tools to get your child to sleep independently (fall & get back to sleep completely on their own).
- Understand how to soothe & meet a baby’s needs without creating habits you’ll later need to break.
- View ideal schedules, routines, goals, products, and transitions to use with your baby.
- Have a concrete troubleshooting resource to refer back to as various sleep issues and developmental milestones pop up.
Your secret weapon for baby sleep
8 easy-to-digest sections with real-life takeaways you can use right now
Each section contains specific, practical education and instruction, simple visuals you can screenshot to save on your phone, and a key-takeaways roundup at the end of each section to remind you of the most important points! Dive into a sneak peek of everything I cover in my baby sleep 101 guide:
Part 1: Sleep Needs
Part 2: Sleep Tips
Part 3: Routines
Part 4: Sleep Goals
Part 5: A Night Guide
Part 6: A Day Guide
Part 7: Success Tips + Tricks
Part 8: Troubleshooting Issues
Let's Talk Success, Baby!
Amazing work!!! Totally recommend. Aubrie guided our family to learn how to move from the kids needing our physical presence to fall asleep (our hand or sleeping in the bed with them!) to do it completely independently. That was sure a huge improvement for the physical and mental health of all members of our family.
Thank goodness for Dr Aubrie’s sleep guide! My 5 month old daughter was waking up frequently throughout the night and not sleeping in her crib. Now, she sleeps 9-11 hours in her crib and will put herself back to sleep! I wish I would’ve found Dr Aubrie earlier.
I followed the advice in your guide and changed my baby's schedule, and within two nights, he was sleeping through the night! It's been a week now and he's still sleeping from 7pm-7am. Thank you and your guide!!
My husband got the baby guide when our baby was only around 4 weeks old. However, I started reading it and did not start using it until the baby was 10 weeks old for a variety of reasons ( I was very skeptical). After all, it was just 10 Weeks of no sleeping, no peace and a fuzzy baby. I do know that our baby was colicky and she had a lot of tummy issues. (Allergies to lactose). However, I noticed that once we got her stomach issues under control, the baby started to beg for the breast to go to sleep or she would want us to carry her until she felt sleep. In the first weeks that’s fine, but babies get heavy and bad props are a thing. I do know that at the beginning we had to do everything to comfort the baby and with everything else happening I felt that it was going to last for a really long time. However, I decided to revisit the guide and it’s insane how this guide taught me how to deal with my baby. I started following all the guidance and advice and on day 2 baby slept the entire night. I could not believe it. The key for this guide to work is consistency and patience. The baby will cry for a little bit, but I feel like it’s worst to hear a baby crying way more for the lack of rocking or not having the breast there. People worry about 4 week regression and things like that when I think the key is to set a good sleep foundation and that is what the guide teaches you.
Why wait when this baby sleep guide sets you up with:
- Gentle tactics that teach your baby independent sleep skills & healthy sleep habits that last a lifetime.
- Comprehensive info that covers ideal behaviors, plus tons of troubleshooting guidance.
- Lifetime access to convenient digital content you can read at your own pace.
- Easy-to-digest info that's practical and can be used right away.
- Expert product recommendations that assist you in achieving your baby's sleep goals.
What else ya got?
Check out my other sleep offerings!
Is your baby younger than 4 months old and not ready to sleep train? Want to chat face-to-face and receive a customized sleep plan just for you? Click to learn about my other options!