Toddlers 18 MO - 3 YR
A comprehensive downloadable PDF guide with everything you need to help your toddler (18 months - 3 years) become an independent sleeper, no matter where you are in the process.
- Education on sleep basics
- Step-by-step sleep training instructions on how to help your child to sleep independently (fall & get back to sleep on their own)
- Tools to handle changing sleep transitions like moving from the crib to bed and naps to quiet hour
- How to remove unhelpful sleep associations
- How to handle wakings and weaning
- How to handle toddler bedtime battles: stalling, separation anxiety, leaving the crib or room, and more!
- Success and troubleshooting tips
*DISCLAIMER: Providing parent support through digital resources, e-mail/text, and video consultations does NOT constitute individualized medical advice or therapy. E-mail and video consultations should not replace individualized medical advice from your child’s physician or treatment in a formal therapeutic setting. A medical provider should clear any babies with medical issues, on medication, or under the care of a medical professional before beginning any sleep training processes. By purchasing, you acknowledge that this guide is formal sleep training and as such, crying can be a symptom. No refunds will be offered for crying or lack of understanding that this is a sleep training program. Click to learn more about our refund policy & terms and conditions