This course bundle includes everything you need to master your child's sleep for the first 18 months from laying a great sleep foundation in the newborn phase to sleep training and beyond! Expect restful nights when your little one is rocking 10-12 hours of night sleep as early as 4 months old. You'll get access to the top-selling Baby Sleep Dr. 0-3 Months Newborn Foundations Sleep Course and the "Baby Sleep Dr. Method" 4-18 Months Sleep Training Course.
What can you expect from the Baby Sleep Dr. 0-3 Months Newborns Foundations Sleep Course?
A step-by-step guide that walks you through how to tackle your newborn's sleep from their morning wake up to middle-of-the-night wakings. It includes:
- foundational baby sleep education
- example routines, schedules, and ideal goals
- in-depth advice for naps and overnight sleep
- concrete tools for helping your baby learn to fall asleep independently, over time
- tons of troubleshooting covering the most common newborn sleep issues
What can you expect from the "Baby Sleep Dr. Method" Sleep Training Course?
A comprehensive sleep training course with everything you need to help your baby become an independent sleeper using the Baby Sleep Dr. 3-phase sleep training process, no matter where you are in your journey. It includes:
- Education on baby sleep basics
- Step-by-step instructions on how to gradually help your child sleep independently (fall & get back to sleep on their own)
- A 14-day program with 3 effective phases of sleep training that lessen parent interaction slowly to create more sleep independence
- Tools to handle changing sleep transitions
- How to transition away from specific sleep dependencies like feeding to sleep and the pacifier
- How to handle night feeds, night wakings, and weaning night feeds
- Example ideal schedules and routines
- Success and troubleshooting section
*DISCLAIMER: Providing parent support through digital resources, e-mail/text, and video consultations does NOT constitute individualized medical advice or therapy. E-mail and video consultations should not replace individualized medical advice from your child’s physician or treatment in a formal therapeutic setting. A medical provider should clear any babies with medical issues, on medication, or under the care of a medical professional before beginning any sleep training processes. By purchasing, you acknowledge that this course includes a formal sleep training process and as such, crying can be a symptom. No refunds will be offered for crying or lack of understanding that this is a sleep training program. Click to learn more about our refund policy & terms and conditions